Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, February 17, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins



I haven't done a lot of card making lately, but this one inspires me to get cracking!



I love the fun colors and shapes of this garland.




Closet door painted as a phone booth in a super hero room. Too cute!

Source: jcrew.com via Aubree on Pinterest



Pretty sure I posted similar pants in the last edition of this post. It's a sign that I must have some for this spring. I think this J Crew pair is a bit out of my price range but I will keep an eye out!



Four ideas on how to turn a closet into an office. I don't really have need of this now but pinned it just for future reference just in case.

Have a great weekend everyone! It's a long one for me! I hope you get to do something creative!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger