Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall 30 for 30 picks

Last winter I participated in Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 style remix. It was a lot of fun and I learned a bit about my wardrobe and style (see weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4). I also participated last summer, but it was an epic failure so I dropped out. I really don't like summer clothes. This summer was especially hard because none of the shorts from the year before fit me anymore and I didn't want to buy new shorts that I could wear for only 3 months. But fall and winter are my FAVORITE times to dress! I have several new peices this season that I can't wait to mix right up. I have been waiting for Kendi to do another challenge, but she hasn't so I am doing it on my own (and anyone who wants to join me like I said earlier today).


So here it goes!

SHIRTS


From left to right: H&M, H&M, H&M, Old Navy, Hand-me-down

T-SHIRTS


Gap, Shade (thrifted), Ross, Gap
(Yeah, they are all pretty much the same shirt!)


SWEATERS and CARDIS


Target, local boutique, Old Navy, Ross, Forever 21

JACKETS AND VESTS

Old (don't remember), Papaya, Coldwater Creek, Gap (thrifted)

Yes, I did pick three brown jackets!

DRESSES AND SKIRTS


Old, Target, Ross, Old

PANTS
Old Navy, Maurices, Gap

I have a few things in there that I have had for so long that I don't even remember where they come from. There's also a couple of things that I have never worn before (or just once or twice) so I think I have a good mix.

You noticed I didn't pick any shoes?
That's because I like to make my own rules. I only chose 25 items and will have unlimited access to my shoes. I likely will wear the same 3 pairs of boots the whole time, but shoes are pretty much accessories anyway.

I will also swap out that pair of jeans for any others and not feel bad (I may want to go flair instead of skinny).

I may only go for 25 days with my 25 picks. We'll be into holiday party season by then and I may want to wear my sparkly stuff. I wish I would have started a little earlier in November....

Come back next Saturday to see how my first week went! You can link up your outfits too! The best way to do that of course, would be to follow! : )

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger