Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY Ear Warmers

This fall I have really come to love ear warmers. I bought a yellow crochet one from Forever 21 (as seen on me here). So when my friend Amber shared Delia's tutorial for ear warmers through Pinterest I knew I had to make one.

Delia actually has others that I like better (check out her tutorials) but this is the one that I pinned. (Not that this one isn't darling!)



Amber brought several colors fleece and she let me use this pretty orange color.

I made the flower by cutting out a variety of circles and stacking them. I then bunched up the bottom and sewed it together.

Aren't they cute? Amber made a gray one like Delia's.


It was so fun! Thanks Amber!

I'll probably be making more... can't wait to share them with you!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger