Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore: Least Favorites

Yesterday I posted about how I have been taking pictures of my clothes for almost 1 year. I did a post about my favorite outfits. Today I am posting my least favorite ones.

I remember feeling like such a clown this day. I would have liked this much better had I skipped the sweater and worn a brown belt instead. Then it would have been just fine.


This was an attempt to dress up my school t-shirt a little bit. I guess it's not terrible- I just don't like wearing t-shirts much anymore. But I buy a school shirt every year because I am the student council adviser. Plus they are great for working out and sleeping in. I just might buy two this year, but know that it's just going to have to be plain old t-shirt day if I wear it to work.

This outfit would have been just fine if it weren't for the denim jacket. The jacket and pants are pretty much the same color which I think looks terrible. I am not very good at styling denim jackets.

I don't like this outfit and can't exactly pinpoint why. The clothes don't look like they have a flattering fit and I don't know if the Accordion Strands necklace really goes with this outfit.

And finally, this attempt of stripes on stripes failed miserably. Plus, the way that the pants and boots are makes for kind of a strange silhouette.

You win some, you lose some. I have learned a lot from photographing my clothes. I will hopefully not make the same mistakes twice, but I am sure that next year at this time I will have some outfits that I don't like that I wore this year. My style will keep changing.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger