Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, July 1, 2011

Colorful Spiral Bracelet

Today's bracelet is so simple that you don't really even need a tutorial! But I will give you one anyway just so you can quickly see how to make this bright, fun bracelet.



You will need a package of wire that keeps it's shape like this. You can find it at any craft store.

You will also need a whole bunch of colorful seed beads.


Begin by turning one end of the wire into a loop with some jewelry making pliers.

At the other end, begin to string on the beads. And string and string and string....

When you reach the end, make another loop so the beads don't fall off.


And it's as simple as that! It will take a good amount of time to thread all the beads onto the wire, maybe an hour so. You can find bracelets like this for really cheap, but I had all the supplies on hand and the time to make one so I did.



I really love the trend I am seeing online of people wearing a lot of bracelets and a watch all on one hand. I want to do a post about this as part of this bracelet event.

I hope you are enjoying bracelet week! I know I haven't shown any out-of-this-world projects, but hopefully easy things that anyone can do to inexpensively increase the bracelets in their wardrobe.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger