Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who I Met and a Winner!

And the winner, as chosen by random.org, is...... comment #7- Laura Woodbury! Woot woot! Congratulations! : ) Email me your address and I will send you the belt!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated. It was really fun to get to know you and check out your blogs. Here are a few of the fun things I found:


Camille at Sugar Baby Boutique made this gorgeous version of the book page wreath. This is one project that has been on my to do list for a long time!


I love fruit, I love trifle, and I love red, white, blue. This dessert is on my to do list. It is from AJCrazies.

I met Melissa at That Girl who made this darling bird charm. I love birds. I must make this. She also has some other great jewelry tutorials including a cool Anthro necklace knock-off.



These amazing shoes were made by Suburbs Mama. They are Mod Podged with glitter. She also made a better than the original Shabby Apple dress, and has several great tutorials on belts. We all know how much I love a good belt!
If you were featured, feel free to jet right over HERE and grab a button!

Thanks again! It was lots of fun!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger