Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I tried my own outfit pictures








The other day I asked husband to take a quick outfit picture for me. To say the least, It didn't go well. I know that a lot of my favorite fashion bloggers take their own photos so I thought I would give it a go. Especially considering that another 30 for 30 is coming up. How did I do? Not the most amazing photos ever, but not bad for a first try...right, friends? Hopefully I will be able to do better outside when it isn't windy but that was a lot of work!

I was going with a vintage inspired look here. I tried the Bohemian twist again and thought the shirt has a bit of a 40s vibe. I love my vintage camera charm from Forever 21 and my favorite pair of wedges. The purse is from Coldwater Creek.

Have you entered the Get to Know You Giveaway yet?
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger