Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, June 17, 2011

Featured at Southern Scraps

Today I am being featured over at Southern Scraps. Fonda offered to feature my shop and blog for no charge so I am returning the favor. I like what I found over there!

First, I LOVE this cuff! It's amazing! You can see her tutorial right over here. It's an Ann Taylor Loft knock-off. I have an old cuff that needs some reworking. I am inspired!


I also love this really pretty shirt refashion. It's her version of a tutorial from Ruffles and Stuff and I think it turned out amazing!


Southern Scraps is also an Etsy shop full of beautiful handmade goodness. I particularly like this pink and brown birthday card.

My favorite card is this stamped butterfly card. It's just my colors and I really have a thing for butterflies.


What are you still doing here? Why haven't you left to go check out Southern Scraps yet???

Thanks so much Fonda!



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger