Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I Wore

Okay people, it's TRON DAY! Tron: Legacy comes out on DVD today. Oh I am Tron nerd! I am sooooo excited to watch it!


Hooray! Open-toed shoes! The weather in Utah is crazy. One day this past week it reached 75 degrees. The next morning we woke up to several inches of snow on the ground. No joke.

The top outfit is what I wore to work.

Below, is how I changed into jeans to go see a play (Hairspray!!).






I love this sweater. It's kinda hard to tell but it's white with yellow around the color, bottom, and sleeves. I got it on clearance at Shade last year at the end of the season so I haven't been able to wear it much. I am also very glad it is jacket season! (Sort of).

I don't know what else to add to this shirt. Any suggestions?


You can read all about this outfit here in my Shop Your Closet post.


I had to layer this t-shirt over a long sleeved tee because it got cold again. Boo. But check out the fun bling!


In style news, I bought a gingham shirt at Old Navy for $5 and a pair of crop pants for $2.50!

In craft news, my toilet paper art project is coming along nicely.

In other news, we are building garden boxes, getting our finances in order, buying more food storage, I am planning 9th grade graduation, I got to play racquetball at work today, I love making hummus in my mini food processor, I made green smoothies and husband actually drank one, I am going to Turbo Kick soon, next week is spring break, and I did I mention that I get to watch TRON tonight????


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger