Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I Wore

These are a few of the outfits I have worn over the past two weeks. I didn't post last week. So I really didn't wear the same sweater that close together. : )


Ah, my favorite sweater that appears at least once, sometimes twice every week. This time I paired with a plaid button up I got for $4 at American Eagle. I belted it with this tan belt. I love the combo of the neutral colors with the gray boots.

One day last week I got to have a "free dress day" at work so I could wear jeans. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear some sequins in the day time. I got asked over and over if I had a party that night. Nope, just felt like dressing up!

The sweater again- this time with a fun layering tee from Old Navy.


I have had this black dress forever but mixed it up with the belted salmon colored sweater. I wore this outfit with the new tights my husband picked out for me for Christmas.
I have finally figured out how to curl my hair. It only took 25 years!!



What do you think about the stripes on stripes? If you look closely I have a blue and gray tee under the cardigan. I am wearing my new F21 boots!
I also got some incredible Madden Girl boots for Christmas that I can't wait to show you!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger