Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

About Yellow Blackbird

I didn't discover/realize that I could be creative until my early twenties, which was a real detriment to my teenage years. I started this blog to explore and celebrate my creativity and help others discover their own.

Click on the buttons on the left sidebar to explore the site:

About
Takes you back to this post.

Why create?
"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty. "
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Click on this button to read more.

Tutorials
All of the tutorials I have done- including the refashion projects.

Refashions
Click here if all you want to see are the refashion projects.

Style
Posts I have done on fashion and style. I LOVE clothes! This part of the blog is to help me use what I have by remixing my clothes, finding inspiration for new outfits without going shopping (Shop Your Closet), and shopping smart.

Outfits
All of my "What I Wear Wednesday" posts.

Photography
I just upgraded to a DSLR camera. I love taking pictures and learning how to use my camera. Follow my journey by clicking here.

Our House
Decorating and organizing a house takes creativity too!

Quick & Simple
A list of projects and ideas that are just simple and quick.

My Faith
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon). Click here to learn more about my beliefs. Click on "my faith" in the section of labels on the right sidebar to read posts I wrote relating to faith.

Facebook
Become a fan of Yellow Blackbird on Facebook. See updates on the new products in my Etsy shop and the projects and inspiration I find from other Bloggers.

Contact me at {aubreelarsen} at {gmail.com}.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger