Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gift Set

Last weekend we celebrated my sister-in-law's (and good friend!) birthday! I gave her an (almost) entirely handmade gift.

I did purchase the scarf. They are a great deal at Walmart and there are a lot of colors.

However, I did make this flower pin. It was easy. Just do a basic straight stitch along the edge of a length of ribbon and pull until it ruffles the way you want it to. Then sew a button on for a center and add a pin to the back. It's that simple.


The bracelet is a little more involved but still not hard. I created this method myself. I might just make a tutorial on how to one of these days.


And last, I made this darling headband. The flower is made using the same method as the pin. There are a couple for sale in my shop. The tutorial on how to make the headbands can be found on Ucreate, made by Ruffles and Stuff.
I had a lot of fun making this gift so I hope she liked it!




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger